Monday, December 5, 2011

Jonathan Brandis



He's gone. I've been a total ignoramus for the past 10 years, that i didn't realize that he passed away in 2003. I've loved him since I was eight. And at 30 now, I've just found out 3 days ago that he's gone..forever.

I was just googling through my favourite kid actors when I was younger...and I found out this. I don't care how he died, all I know is that he's a good actor, and if he's still alive I would have supported him the way I did when I was eight. A real fanatic of JON.
RIVER PHOENIX
I remembered crying over his death when I was still at secondary school. He'll always be remembered as one of the most good actors in my list of the late 80s and early 90s talents.

Whatever it is, I've never cried as much as when Heath Ledger passed away....

This is a mighty sad entry...I'm choking sea of tears on posting this..

No comments:

Post a Comment