Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sandakan Trip

SEPILOK - Orang Utan rehabilitation centre They may be cute to look at, but be very careful when you're around them... they can get 'too friendly' if you know what I mean...
Yes, I'm a bit scared. You can tell from the pose, right? haha..
I'm not very sure what this one's up to actually...
All I can explain about Sepilok is that it's a big forest, I do mean BIG. You'll be surrounded by extremely tall trees which are very old and huge. Vast greenery and plenty of fresh air, though it can get very warm on sunny season like the time when i was there. The weather was seriously hot, everyone was sweating but all of them waited patiently to see the Orang Utan which disappointingly did not appear on that day.
I only saw monkey antics but that was good enough. I have to tell you I'm much more mesmerised by the forest itself. The trees are taller than KL's highrises... It's forests like this that made me so very proud of my country.

No comments:

Post a Comment